Would You like Help?
If you need help with your online application, call 1-855-782-LEND. One of our Lending Specialist would be
glad to take your application over the phone. Lending Specialists are available Monday to Friday from
8:00am to 8:00pm, Saturday from 8:00am to 6:00pm and Sunday from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Applying online takes about 10 minutes (15 minutes with a co-applicant).
Once you have submitted your application:
Expect to receive a phone call or letter from a Lending Specialist
Here's a list of the items you will need to complete your application.
- Social Security Number (all information on this site is secure and we will not share any of your personal information with outside parties)
- Approximate market value of your property
- Mortgage payment amount, balance and taxes
- Amounts of other debt you may want to payoff with the proceeds of this loan
- Liabilities such as child support or alimony
- Income information
- Additional Assets such as CD or 401K
What if my property is an Investment property, rental property, income property or co-op?
People's United Bank currently does not have a home equity loan or line of credit available on an investment property,
rental property, income property or co-op.
To discuss other options, please contact us at 1-855-782-LEND.
What state must the property be located in:
People's United Bank Home equity loans and lines of credit are available for properties in the following states:
Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, and New York, residences located in Albany,
Clinton, Columbia, Dutchess, Essex, Nassau, Orange, Putnam, Rensselaer, Rockland, Saratoga, Schenectady, Suffolk,
Sullivan, Ulster, Warren, Washington, Westchester Counties and in the New York City boroughs of Bronx,
Kings (Brooklyn), New York (Manhattan), Queens and Richmond (Staten Island).
The use of this application on mobile devices, such as phones & tablets, is not recommended.